How It Works
Parents and family members find and clip Box Tops on hundreds of products used in our homes. Box Tops are turned in to your child’s homeroom teacher and our Box Tops Coordinator collect them all and send them in so our school can get cash. Checks are mailed to schools twice a year.
Sign up to see how much our school has earned so far! As a Box Tops member, you can track our school’s earnings progress and compare it to other schools.
It’s Box Tops for Education submission time! Please have your Box Tops turned in by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6th.
Here are some tips that will make the submission process easier:
- Bundle your Box Tops in groups of 10 or 50 using a ziplock bag or envelope.
- Tape or glue Box Tops on the collection sheet – no staples.
- Please check the expiration date!! We cannot accept expired Box Tops
- Be careful when cutting out the Box Tops. The expiration date and product code must be clearly visible
- Please bundle any Bonus Certificates in a separate bag – do not attach to the collection sheet
- See below for a collection sheet in PDF format
Hutchison PTA will receive a check from Box Tops for Education twice a year and use this money to buy things we need for our school. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for all your help!!
2017 -2018 Box Tops Coordinator
Hutchison Elementary PTA