The Hutchison dads’ club is a parent volunteer group dedicated to improving our children and our school by supporting programs, staff, parents, and most importantly, students. Studies have shown that students excel with more parent involvement. Dads’s club supports any and all school activities and set goals to better the experience for our kids.
- Utilize funds raised by dads’ club.
- Recruit more dads for Buzz Watch.
- Work with Student Council in all activities for more involvement within the school
- Work with school administration to identify a student need.
- Have a joint fundraiser with Student Council.
- Recruit volunteers for lunch duty once a month.
- Help PTA with setup/teardown of events, i.e. carnival, field day, pastries for parents, etc.
- HAVE FUN!
For More Information